Higher Education / Further Education Digital Services
Open to any company working with Higher Education and/or Further Education institutions to provide them with high-quality, safe ICT and edtech products, resources or services appropriate to helping to either facilitate the learning process of students, support the administration of Higher Education / Further Education or provide a service to staff in the development or sharing of information, knowledge and/or vocational skills and information.
Each product will be considered on individual merit. Judges will not expect entries to match every criteria listed in the category. The below should be covered, where relevant:
- Does it engage learners and / or enable effective learning?
- Does it help students identify the right Higher Education / Further Education opportunities for them?
- Does it help provide more efficient administration of academic / FE services?
- Does it help facilitate the transmission, or development of knowledge and/or vocational skills?
- Does it help equip students with the skills necessary for the workplace?
- Does it provide valuable user guidance and information?
- Does the product show consideration for e-security within the online context?
- Outline how your company’s offering is innovative and forward-thinking
- Does it provide value for money?
- Support your application with reference to precise engagement metrics over time and at least two testimonials from teachers, schools or colleges
This award will be judged by investors, industry experts and educationalists
Any attachments, examples, links or websites etc. sent in at the outset will only be looked at during the second round of judging. Therefore companies should make sure that their submission form is evidence based and covers all the criteria requested clearly and succinctly to showcase their product effectively.