Start-up of the Year
Open to young companies either just set up or in development stages and less than two years old, who provide educational establishments with high-quality, safe ICT and edtech products, resources or services appropriate to their everyday teaching and learning needs.
Nominations from companies in no more than 1,500 words should:
- Include evidence that their turnover/development stage is appropriate to the award
- Prove how their ICT products or services meet the needs of schools and colleges today (if the product has not yet launched you will need to give case study testimonials of early-stage prototypes).
- Indicate how their marketing strategies have impacted upon successful sales to the market (include relevant marketing)
- Support your application with reference to precise engagement metrics over time
- Outline how your company is innovative and forward-thinking
- Include evidence to illustrate the company’s approach to sustainability and corporate social responsibility issues
- Provide at least two testimonials from teachers, schools or colleges, alongside any data/information that supports the efficacy of the product offering
This award will be judged by investors, industry experts and educationalists
Any attachments, examples, links or websites etc. sent in at the outset will only be looked at during the second round of judging. Therefore companies should make sure that their submission form is evidence-based and covers all the criteria requested clearly and succinctly to showcase their product effectively.