Best Education Support Resources for Parents / Home Learning
Digital learning resources and content including online and offline education products designed to support parents (including school to parent communication tools, home learning tools to help support parents aid their child’s out-of-school learning). This category is for paid for resources, if your product is free please enter the Free digital content / open education resource category.
Materials aimed at helping parents offer home support for out of school learning.
Judges will not expect entries to match every criteria listed in the category. Each product will be considered on individual merit.
- Does it match the curriculum?
- Is it accessible and inclusive?
- Does it provide valuable parental guidance and information?
- Does it provide flexibility to parents and their children in the range and way it can be used?
- Does it engage learners?
- Does it enable effective learning?
- Does it track progression and achievement?
- Does it allow two-way communication between home and school (if appropriate to the context of the product)
- Does the product show consideration for e-safety within the online context?
- Is it distinctive and innovative?
- Does it provide value for money?
(failure to include pricing details will result in the entry being marked down)
- How does it enable access for learners with SEND?
- How does it promote inclusion?
Read here more details about inclusion and accessibility.
Any attachments, examples, links or websites etc. sent in at the outset will only be looked at during the second round of judging. Therefore companies should make sure that their submission form is evidence based and covers all the criteria requested clearly and succinctly to showcase their product effectively.