Company of the Year (Less than £3 million turnover)
Open to organisations whose turnover is less than £3 million that provide educational establishments with high-quality, safe ICT products or services appropriate to their everyday teaching and learning needs.
Nominations from companies in no more than 1000 words should:
- Include evidence that their turnover is appropriate to the award
- Prove how their ICT products or services meet the needs of schools and colleges today
- Indicate how their marketing strategies have impacted upon successful sales to the market (include relevant marketing)
- Explain how they demonstrate outstanding customer-care and an exceptional standard of service to education
- Outlne how your company is innovative and forward-thinking
- Include evidence to illustrate the company’s approach to sustainability and corporate social responsibility issues
- Provide at least two testimonials from schools or colleges
This award will be judged by end-users – senior managers and teachers
Any attachments, examples, links or websites etc. sent in at the outset will only be looked at during the second round of judging. Therefore companies should make sure that their submission form is evidence based and covers all the criteria requested clearly and succinctly to showcase their product effectively.