The cost per entry is £195 (+VAT) for BESA members, and £225 (+VAT) for non members.
The deadline for submissions is 29th September 2017.
Please select a category below to read the criteria and then access the entry form.
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Innovator of the Year
- Early Years Content
- Primary Content
- Secondary Content
- Classroom Aids for Learning, Teaching and Assessment
- Whole School Aids for Learning, Teaching and Assessment
- Special Educational Needs solutions
- Digital Devices
- Leadership and Management solutions
- Exporter of the Year
- Service and Support
- Company of the Year (less than £3m turnover)
- Company of the Year (over £3m turnover)
- Free Digital Content or Open Educational Resources
- International Digital Education Resource
- Educational Apps
- Best Education Support Resource for Parents or Home Learning
- Start-up of the Year
- Higher or Further Education Digital Services
“We are one of the smallest businesses to win the Bett Awards. This recognition has enabled us to work with leading partners in the EdTech sector on a whole new level as well as boosted our reputation. Therefore we are able to offer even better services and create more values for our supported schools”. #glasshalffull JL, Plum Innovations Ltd