Leadership & Management Solutions
To reward exemplary software, hardware, content and tools for institutional leaders and managers working in the early years, primary, secondary or further education and skills sectors
Digital software, content, online and offline products and learning services specifically designed to support leadership and management. This category is for paid for resources, if your product is free please enter the Free digital content / open education resource category.
Products in this category must be designed for use by institutional leaders and managers, as well as other user groups as appropriate. Products in this category will probably be in one of two areas; either tools for school leaders to support development or the management of information to assist the running of a school.
Judges will not expect entries to match every criteria listed in the category. Each product will be considered on individual merit. Entries need not be complex, complete new management systems. For example, a single new area of functionality for an existing management solution may be considered.
- Does it offer clear effectiveness and efficiency?
- Does it enable leaders and managers to make informed decisions?
- Does it provide support for the improvement of learning outcomes?
- Does it support and promote inclusive practice?
- Is full and effective support on the use of the product available?
- Is this product compatible with other platforms?
- Is it distinctive and innovative?
- Does it provide value for money?
(failure to include pricing details will result in the entry being marked down)
- What training and support package is provided by the supplier to schools (detailing costs where appropriate).
Any attachments, examples, links or websites etc. sent in at the outset will only be looked at during the second round of judging. Therefore companies should make sure that their submission form is evidence based and covers all the criteria requested clearly and succinctly to showcase their product effectively.