Service and Support
This Award celebrates UK-based companies and educational organisations that provide effective services, support and professional development to ensure that ICT really makes an impact in the classroom.
It recognises the fact that educators need support for ICT in a wide variety of contexts, e.g. technical support, skills training, and curriculum training, which by its nature is on-going.
Those entering this Award will:
- Be UK-based companies and organisations that demonstrate consistent quality of ICT services, with exceptional customer service to ensure that products are effective in the classroom.
- Need to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in ICT support provision in a variety of contexts: i.e. product-based training and support, or project-based training and support in any local, national or international initiative.
- Be able to provide evidence of where technical or pedagogical support services have proved successful in:
• Developing and extending ICT within an educational context
• Making a noticeable difference to teaching and learning
Nominations from companies in no more than 200 words and a 2 minute video covering the points below:
- Examples of support provided to an educator in ICT education
- Continuous high quality service, satisfied end-users and examples of higher standards achieved
- Unique and innovative developments in ICT promoted and applied effectively
- How the quality of support provide has made a measurable impact on an educational institution or a local, national or international initiative
- Testimonials and references to demonstrate services provided
Any attachments, examples, links or websites etc. sent in at the outset will only be looked at during the second round of judging. Therefore companies should make sure that their submission form is evidence based and covers all the criteria requested clearly and succinctly to showcase their product effectively.