To reward exemplary software and content for the secondary sectors.
Digital learning resources and content including online and offline products designed to support and enhance curriculum delivery and/or skills development. This category is for paid for resources, if your product is free please enter the Free digital content / open education resource category.
Learners in the secondary sector
Judges will not expect entries to match every criteria listed in the category. Each product will be considered on individual merit.
- Does it match the curriculum?
- Is it accessible and inclusive?
- Does it provide valuable user guidance and information?
- Does it provide flexibility to the teacher?
- Does it engage learners?
- Does it enable effective learning?
- Does it track progression and achievement?
- Does the product show consideration for e-safety within the online context?
- Is it distinctive and innovative?
- Does it provide value for money?
(failure to include pricing details will result in the entry being marked down)
Any attachments, examples, links or websites etc. sent in at the outset will only be looked at during the second round of judging. Therefore companies should make sure that their submission form is evidence based and covers all the criteria requested clearly and succinctly to showcase their product effectively.