BESA will act as chair of judges, overseeing the impartiality and fairness of the robust, two-stage judging process by a panel of experienced educational professionals. Entries will be assessed on specific criteria, including design, cost-effectiveness, accessibility, enabling effective learning, and supporting learning beyond the classroom.
The BETT Awards Judges are renowned for their experience and knowledge of ICT educational resources. They are drawn from a bank of experienced teachers with outstanding ICT knowledge and understanding, education consultants and advisers, and high profile ICT journalists.
We are committed to ensuring:
- A fair and robust judging system
- Continued judging by educational professionals
- A focus on what works in the classroom or school
- Dissemination of winning and shortlisted products and companies through Bett
The finalists will be announced in mid November. Some of the finalists will be invited to send their product to BESA for the second stage of the judging process.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The judges will place an entry in a more appropriate category if they think it is applicable.
- The organisers reserve the right to change deadline dates and categories as appropriate.