Entry Terms & Conditions
Entries and Eligibility
- All entries must be completed and submitted online by 28th September 2018
- Products can be entered in more than one category as long as the applications are tailored specifically to show evidence of their relevance to each
- The length of the submission is limited (see max word count on the entry form)
- Supporting material may be uploaded via the upload facility on the entry form
- Where the entry was a collaborative effort, all major contributors should be specified within the entry
- If the entry is not submitted by the legal owner of the product then the submitter must have permission to submit the product on behalf of the manufacturer
- You may attach up to two case studies and any relevant data or assistance to judges via the upload facility on the entry forms
- Supporting material such as independently produced data, industry surveys, extracts from analysts’ reports, testimonials, press articles etc will only be accepted if provided as part of the written submission online. No further hard copy information is required
- Entry fees are payable for each entry submitted into the awards
- The cost per entry is £195 (+VAT) for BESA members, and £225 (+VAT) for non members
- Entry fees are non refundable
Awards Ceremony Table Prices
- Standard Table of 10: £2950 (+VAT)
- Standard Table for 12: £3450 (+VAT)
- Premium Table of 10: £3350 (+VAT)
- Premium Table for 12: £3850 (+VAT)
- Individual Seat: £295 (+VAT)
- The awards will be judged in two stages. The first stage is an online stage and entrants will be shortlisted on the basis of their application submission. If shortlisted to the second stage supporting documents will be considered and finalists will need to provide devices installed with their product for judges to consider during a final ‘physical’ judging round.
- The decision of the judges is final. The judges reserve the right to re-classify, re-categorise or reject any entry that does not comply with the requirements of the Bett Awards
- Entries will only be judged on the basis of the information provided to the judges on the entry form and additional supporting material submitted
- Judges are requested to declare an interest and remove themselves from the process if they are asked to judge an entry that poses a conflict of interest.
- Judges comments and feedback will only be provided to finalists and winners
- We will respect as confidential any financial data submitted unless given express permission to use it. If there is a particular part or your entry that you would prefer not to be used then please clarify this on the entry.
- All entries will be stored securely on our website and access to these by Judges will be strictly monitored.
- By entering the Bett Awards, companies are authorising the organisers to use the data and certain visual materials submitted, for the purpose of the awards presentation.