Company of the Year (Less than £3 million turnover)
Open to organisations whose turnover is less than £3 million that provide educational establishments with high-quality, safe ICT products or services appropriate to their everyday teaching and learning needs.
Nominations from companies in no more than 1000 words should:
- Include evidence that their turnover is appropriate to the award
- Prove how their ICT products or services meet the needs of schools and colleges today
- Indicate how their marketing strategies have impacted upon successful sales to the market (include relevant marketing)
- Explain how they demonstrate outstanding customer-care and an exceptional standard of service to education
- Outline how your company is innovative and forward-thinking
- Include evidence to illustrate the company’s approach to sustainability and corporate social responsibility issues
- Provide at least two testimonials from schools or colleges
- Include evidence of how your company has supported staff and customers (schools, teachers, parents and pupils) during the COVID-19 outbreak
This award will be judged by end-users – senior managers and teachers
Companies should make sure that their submission form is evidence based and covers all the criteria requested clearly and succinctly to showcase their product effectively.