International Digital Education Resource
To reward exemplary digital and online education resources that are successful internationally.
Paid for digital resources, content and apps. If your product is free please enter the Free digital content / open education resource category.
Products in this category must have a proven track record of success in the international education market and be able to show evidence that the product has aided teaching and learning in schools and educational establishments internationally.
Judges will not expect entries to match every criteria listed in the category. Each product will be considered on individual merit:
- Does it provide valuable user guidance and information?
- Does it provide flexibility to the teacher?
- Does it enable effective learning?
- Does it track progression and achievement?
- Does the product show consideration for e-safety within the online context?
- Is it distinctive and innovative?
- Is it value for money?
(failure to include pricing details will result in the entry being marked down)
- Provide two testimonials (in English) highlighting success, no more than 125 words each
- How does it enable access for learners with SEND?
- How does it promote inclusion?
Read here more details about inclusion and accessibility.
Companies should make sure that their submission form is evidence based and covers all the criteria requested clearly and succinctly to showcase their product effectively.