Whole School Aids for Tools for Learning, Teaching and Assessment
To reward innovation in and commitment to the development of learning, teaching and assessment tools for the primary, secondary and further education and skills sectors.
Digital software tools and online services that support effective learning, teaching and assessment. Products should focus on creativity, collaboration, communication and related aspects of learning platform functionality.
They may be designed to support creative approaches to learning e.g. resource creation, resource delivery, resource presentation, communication, collaboration, information sharing, resource discovery, self reflection, analysis, hypothesis testing, modelling, decision-making and simulation. This category is for paid for resources, if your product is free please enter the Free digital content / open education resource category.
Please note this category is not for digital content products.
Learners supported by parents and practitioners in primary, secondary and FE & skills
Judges will not expect entries to match every criteria listed in the category. Each product will be considered on individual merit. Judges will be looking for the relevant key features described below in the use of the tools.
- Is it easy to use?
- Does it provide valuable user guidance and information?
- Does it stimulate interactivity and collaboration?
- Has it considered the wider e-safety context within the online environment?
- Does it promote creativity?
- Is it accessible and inclusive?
- Does it promote learning across the curriculum?
- How will the product help schools with pupil assessment?
- Is it distinctive and innovative?
- Does it provide value for money?
(failure to include pricing details will result in the entry being marked down)
- How does it enable access for learners with SEND?
- How does it promote inclusion?
Read here more details about inclusion and accessibility.
Companies should make sure that their submission form is evidence based and covers all the criteria requested clearly and succinctly to showcase their product effectively.