Impact Award – Free to enter.
This category, open to all educators and learners from any age or sector, rewards the education institution leveraging education technology to deliver a positive learning outcome.
- This category is only open to educators and learners
- The benefits of the education technology must have been experienced and evidenced in the 24 months preceding the entry closing date.
- Multiple entries can be made however they must be for different technologies
- Entry must be submitted by the school/educator/learner, but it is fine for the supplier to contribute to their entry
Each application must be supported by a brief video case study (2-minute video) that shows the technology, explanation of how it has been used and what benefit it has provided to either the educator or the learners, as appropriate. It should demonstrate the positive learning outcome gained through the technology, and include:
- The type of education technology
- How the technology was used eg for what purpose, who used it to what level and frequency
- How the use of the technology supports or enhances the teacher’s work or the learner’s education
- Testimonial(s) from the end user(s) about how the technology has positively impacted them
- Evidence of that impact which could include but is not limited to an increase in assessment scores, evidence of a positive change in attitudes or behaviour, time or budget saving, additional support from parents/head teacher/governors.
Entries to the Impact Award will be showcased in the Bett Arena stage at the Bett 2021 London show.