The Education Show Award for School Resources & Equipment for Learning, Teaching, and Wellbeing
To reward innovation in and commitment to the development of learning, teaching and wellbeing for the primary, secondary and further education and skills sectors.
Non-ICT resources, products and services that support effective learning, teaching and wellbeing. Products should focus on creativity, collaboration, communication and related aspects of learning.
They may be designed to support creative approaches to learning e.g. resource creation, resource delivery, resource presentation, communication, collaboration, resource discovery, self reflection.
Please note this category is not for ICT products. If you have an ICT product please enter one of the other categories instead.
Learners supported by parents and practitioners in primary, secondary and FE & skills.
Judges will not expect entries to match every criteria listed in the category. Each product or resource will be considered on individual merit. Judges will be looking for the relevant key features described below in the use of the tools.
- Is it easy to use?
- Does it promote wellbeing?
- Does it promote creativity?
- Is it accessible and inclusive?
- Does it provide valuable user guidance and information?
- Does it stimulate interactivity and collaboration? Or does it encourage independent learning?
- Is it distinctive and innovative?
- Does it provide value for money?
(failure to include pricing details will result in the entry being marked down)
- How does it enable access for learners with SEND?
- How does it promote inclusion?
Read here more details about inclusion and accessibility.