The Global Showcase Award for International EdTech Programme of the Year
Open to international organisations representing their country’s EdTech sector whose campaigns or programmes are helping promote the provision of high-quality, safe ICT products or services to educational establishments, appropriate to their everyday teaching and learning needs.
Nominations from government, trade bodies and associations in no more than 1000 words should:
- Indicate how their national ICT programmes and campaigns have impacted upon successful growth of the domestic EdTech sector (include relevant marketing as well as evidence of sector growth)
- Prove how their ICT product or service providers meet the needs of schools and colleges both in their country and overseas today (can include reference to appropriate responses during the Covid-19 outbreak)
- Outline how their national ICT programmes and strategy is innovative and forward-thinking
- Explain and include evidence to illustrate the organisation’s approach to international collaboration and partnership
- Provide at least two testimonials from suppliers that their programme or campaign has supported