To enter the Bett Awards please click on your chosen category below and complete the entry form within the specified word count.
The deadline for entries is 25th September 2020.
The cost per entry is £220 (+VAT) for Besa members, and £250 (+VAT) for non members. Entry fee payments must be made online by card at the time of entry – a link will be shared when your entry is submitted. Finalists for the Bett Awards 2021 will be announced in November 2020.
- INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR
- BEST EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE FOR PARENTS OR HOME LEARNING
- EARLY YEARS CONTENT
- PRIMARY CONTENT
- SECONDARY CONTENT
- CLASSROOM AIDS FOR LEARNING, TEACHING AND ASSESSMENT
- FREE DIGITAL CONTENT OR OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
- EDUCATIONAL APPS
- INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE
- DIGITAL DEVICES
- LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- WHOLE SCHOOL AIDS FOR LEARNING, TEACHING AND ASSESSMENT
- SERVICE AND SUPPORT
- SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS SOLUTIONS
- HIGHER EDUCATION OR FURTHER EDUCATION DIGITAL SERVICES
- COLLABORATION WITH A SCHOOL
- COMPANY OF THE YEAR (LESS THAN £3M TURNOVER)
- COMPANY OF THE YEAR (MORE THAN £3M TURNOVER)
- THE GLOBAL SHOWCASE AWARD FOR INTERNATIONAL EDTECH PROGRAMME OF THE YEAR
- THE EDUCATION SHOW AWARD FOR SCHOOL RESOURCES & EQUIPMENT FOR LEARNING, TEACHING AND WELLBEING
The following category is free of charge to enter: